Covid-19

COVID-19

Dear Guests,

We are keenly aware that the coronavirus has effected all of our lives causing the world to adjust to a new sense of normal. The safety measures and travel restrictions, put in place in order to prevent the spread of the virus, are changing daily and its difficult to know what will happen in the months to come. With that said, due to these unusual circumstances and how devastating the results have been, in Italy specifically, we recognize there may be a need to postpone our planned weekend of events in 2021. We along, with our team on the ground in Southern Italy, will continue to monitor the situation daily. We do still encourage all of you, planning to attend, to minimally take advantage and book the rooms which are being held at a reduced rate up until June 2020. The hotels are aware of the situation and will of course not charge any cancellation fees, honor any necessary refunds as well as offer an option for the new determined dates if we decide to postpone the events. All of this information will continuously be updated here on the website in the days and months to come. We will also use the RSVP list to communicate directly via email. Per and I, send blessings and good health to all of the members of our community and tribes in the days and months to come.

Capri &Per